Terms & Conditions
We may change part or all of the Terms at any time. The most current Terms will always be posted on the website. Your subsequent or continued use of this website will constitute your acceptance of any changes made to these terms. If you object to any of the terms in this document, or to any changes made to them, your only remedy is to immediately cease use of and access to this website.
All information displayed on the Website is current at the time of display and any reference to currency is a reference to Australian Dollars. We take every reasonable care to ensure accuracy of all information listed.
2. ACCURACY OF PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
All products and services listed on this website are described to the best of our abilities and using the information available to us at the time. Care is taken to ensure that this information is correct, but we cannot eliminate the possibility of human error in entry of information. We reserve the right to change any information including but not limited to pricing, specifications, descriptions, or product names without notice.
All orders on this website must be pre-paid before fulfilment. All orders are placed in Australian dollars.
In the case that you pay for an order with your credit card, we do not store your credit card number on our servers, however it may be retained by our payment gateway provider in circumstances where this is required.
In cases where your payment for an order fails for reasons including but not limited to insufficient card credit, we do not warrant that stock will be held until an alternate payment method is available or the original payment method made to function.
4. PRICES AND TAXES
Prices are displayed to Australian visitors of this website (unless otherwise marked) including GST if applicable to the product, and in Australian Dollars.
5. RETURN POLICY
In the case of purchase of a physical product from this website which satisfies one or more of the following cases we will gladly arrange a refund or exchange of the product:
- The product proves faulty within 14 days of receiving the product and/or date of invoice
- The product does not match its description as provided when sold
- The product received is not the product ordered
- The product has been damaged in transit
- Please contact us immediately if any of the above occurs to arrange a return. Products returned without prior notice will be rejected.
Please ensure that returned products are safely packed in their original packaging. We will not be held liable for damage to products incurred during return shipping.
6. TAX INVOICE
Upon completion of your order, we will supply a Tax Invoice to you in the form of an email. Please ensure that the email address you have provided us is correct.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances will we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or other damages resulting from the purchase, delivery, use, or return of any product or service purchased from this website beyond the value of the item purchased, including but not limited to loss of profits or interruption to business.
These terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of Western Australia, Australia. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Western Australia to determine any matter or dispute which arises under these terms.
While we make every reasonable effort to ensure that the website is available and fully operational at all times, we do not make any representation or warranty that your access will be uninterrupted or error free. Your access to this website may be suspended without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or any reason beyond our control. We reserve the right to change or discontinue any feature or service on the site at any time without notice. We reserve the right to terminate your access to this website and prevent further access without warning or notice in response to breaches of this policy by yourself, breaches of any applicable laws, or suspicious activity.
You must not use, or attempt to use this website:
- in breach of any applicable laws of the State of Western Australia, Commonwealth of Australia, or local laws in your jurisdiction
to impersonate any person or entity
- to solicit money, passwords, personal information or other property from any person or entity
- to harm, abuse, harass, threaten, stalk, intimidate or offend any person or entity
- to publish or facilitate publication of personal information of a third party without their consent
- to publish or facilitate publication of material for which you do not have ownership, title, or consent from the owner or title holder to do so
- to publish or facilitate publication of material including viruses or other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt or damage the functionality of computer software or hardware
- to publish or facilitate publication of advertising material for yourself or any other party without our express consent to do so
Breaching of these rules of conduct may result in termination of your access to this website and prevention of further access without warning or notice.
Shuttlegauge’s logos (whether registered or otherwise) and any other affiliated logos owned by Shuttlegauge may not be used without prior, specific, written consent by Shuttlegauge.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Your use of this website is undertaken at your own risk. To the extent permitted under the Trade Practices Act 1974 and other relevant legislation, this website and all information, content, materials, products and services included or otherwise made available are provided on an ‘as is’ basis, unless otherwise specified. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the accuracy of information on this website.
In the case of goods or services supplied or offered via this website, our liability will be limited to the amount paid by yourself (excluding any shipping and/or handling charges) for those goods and services.